Main Content

Jewish Federation of Cleveland

Jewish Federation of Cleveland neighborhood in Beachwood, United States is a Jewish community that consists of Jewish Synagogue and Jewish Cemetery.

The Jewish cemetery was founded in 1934 by the Jewish Cemetery Association. The association transferred ownership to a non-profit organization called Jewish Federation of Cleveland in 1965 which is located at 2950 Richmond Road, Beachwood, Ohio.

The synagogue was built from 1950 to 1951 which is founded by Rabbi Joseph L. Baron. In 2005, the Jewish Community Center that also known as JCC at the same location was built on an adjacent lot north of the synagogue building.

In addition, the Jewish Federation of Cleveland neighborhood in Beachwood has other buildings such as the Jewish Social Service Building or JSSB, Jewish Family Service Building or JFSB, and Jewish Community Housing Corporation or JCHC.

The Jewish Federation of Cleveland neighborhood in Beachwood, United States is a beautiful and lively Jewish community. It’s a great place to live, work, and raise a family. There are plenty of activities for people of all ages and interests. Learn More Here

Get In Touch

08
Contact us
To inquire about a property or our services, please fill out the form below.

    Where Did You Hear About Us: